- This event has passed.
Brightspace Special Training: Sections and Groups (FMB 3.093)
13 May 2019 @ 14:30 - 16:10
This training is for lecturers who know the basics of Brightspace, but want to gain more insight in Sections and Groups. If you want to use Group Assignments in your course, first go to this training before you go to the Brightspace Special Training about Assignments (May 21 or June 13).
Topics we will cover during this training are:
- The structure behind Sections and Groups (a section in Brightspace is a class, like IB1G2)
- Restrict learning materials and activities to Sections and Groups
- Create and edit Groups (within your section/class)
- (un)Enroll students in Groups as a lecturer
- Self-enrollment (done by the student) in a Group
- Inform students about using Groups
- Examples of groups and sections in existing Brightspace course sites, linking it to the added value for your education
THIS TRAINING IS IN ENGLISH