Privacy Statement Edulab
Edulab may collect the following types of personal information for use:
- Information you provide to us through forms such as name, email address, telephone number and program.
- Information you provide us in order to process a service.
Edulab may use your personal information to:
- process your registration regarding workshops and events.
When you visit the Edulab website, a small file on the hard drive of your computer is placed. These so-called cookies make the website of Edulab more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier in the future for you to log in and use the website (s). Cookies identify an Internet user not personal, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you want, you can set your browser to prevent cookies accepting automatically. Open the “help section of your browser, in which the various options for dealing with cookies are explained. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all features on our website.
Edulab websites can provide cookies for this purpose:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following users on the website, and thus improve the user experience.
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling out new forms.
Any personal information you provide us is kept safe and confidential. Edulab will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and once we receive information. This protects your data against loss, abuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we can not guarantee that we’ll be able to exclude others maliciously any risk of abuse of personal data.
Updates to this Policy
Processing of personal data
Edulab processes personal data when there is registered for a workshop or an event. Personal data is necessary to send a registration confirmation and to take any contact with the person in relation to the workshop/event.
Personal data collected:
- E-mail address
- telephone number
- Edulab adheres when processing the Edulab the applicable regulations regarding the processing of personal data.
- Edulab has no control over the purposes and means of processing and does not take decisions on processing of personal data without prior consent of the HvA staff.
- Edulab limits access to personal data to Edulab employees whose access is necessary for their activities. Edulab ensures a thorough investigation of the relevant HvA staff on the handling of personal data.
- Edulab provide the necessary assistance to the HvA staff regarding requests by a person regarding his data.
- Edulab keep obtained personal information secret and required employees and any sub-processors also to secrecy.
Applicability and duration
- These general conditions apply to any processing of personal data done by Edulab based registration.
- These terms and conditions shall enter into force on the date of the workshop / event registration takes effect and ends when Edulab no longer personally among them that are provided as part of the registration.
- Edulab provide adequate protection and appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unlawful processing of personal data. Edulab do so in line with terms of the hosting company TransIP.
- HvA employee is entitled to conduct an audit at Edulab or to request a report to determine the compliance of the processing of personal data to law and agreements. Edulab imparts the necessary cooperation.
- If it appears that the measures need adjustment shall be determined in consultation measures to be taken.
- In the event of a discovery of a possible data breach Edulab will HvA staff inform within 24 hours via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the necessary information.
- After reporting a data breach Edulab HvA will keep the employee informed to new developments surrounding the data breach and the measures necessary to limit the scope of the data breach and terminate and be able to prevent a similar incident in the future.
- HvA employee bear the responsibility if necessary, to notify the data breach to ask the supervisor or involved. Edulab herein take no action.
- Edulab is liable for all damage and disadvantage suffered by the breach of the law and the provisions of these terms and conditions, to the extent originated by Edulab.
- Edulab is liable for an employee to HvA administrative fine imposed by the regulator if the damage is caused by negligence Edulab.
- HvA employee is not liable for claims of parties or other persons and organizations where Edulab cooperation entered into with or Edulab which processes personal data, as this is the result of negligence by Edulab.
- The personal Edulab stores are destroyed under the contract will after expiry of the statutory storage period (30 days) and / or at the request of the employee by HvA Edulab.
- Any remaining personal information will be destroyed in a careful and safe manner.